FM232e – IoT LoRa Local Sensor – Electricity
- Plug & Play: non-intrusive optical reading technology, easy and quick to install, no electric contact
- Universal: compatible with all electricity meters (with blinking LED or rotating disk)
- Customized: multiple versions (1mn, 10mn, 15mn) adapted to you remote reading requirement
- Accurate: power load curve in Watts, with 1-minute time step
- Designed and manufactured in France
FM232e is an IoT LoRa sensor for electricity consumption monitoring with a 1-minute, 10-minutes or 15-minutes time step (option to be selected). The sensor consists of an optical reading head (to be installed on the existing main electricity meter) and a radio box (also including batteries). It connects locally to an F-Link micro-bridge (not included) through a specific local Lora radio protocol and sends the electricity curve at regular intervals.
The sensor only transmits messages to an F-Link micro-bridge (to be purchased separately). Up to 10 sensors can be registered on a single F-Link. The F-Link micro-bridge receives these radio messages and forwards to Fludia data collect server, by means of the existing Internet connection. The F-Link can connect to the existing Internet box (DHCP protocol) through one of these two means: Wifi (F-Link can be provided with the Wifi password with the help of a smartphone or a PC) or provided Ethernet cable.
Data can be retrieved from the data collect server either through the API or by connecting to the dashboard and manually downloading a file for a selected period of time. An FTP solution can also be provided.
- Optical reading head compatible with electronic electricity meters (with a blinking LED) and electromechanical electricity meters (traditional meters with rotating disk)
- LoRa radio – 868MHz – Specific Local LoRa point to point protocol compatible with F-Link micro-bridge (to be purchased separately)
- 1-minute option: data message every 20 minutes, including twenty 1-minute successive values
- 10-minutes option: data message every 2 hours, including eight 10-minutes successive values
- 15-minutes option: data message every 2 hours, including eight 15-minutes successive values
- Data decoding and storage included for 3 years (Fludia data collect server)
- Supervision dashboard access included for 3 years (sensor fleet visualization, communication/data quality monitoring)
- Data collection API included for 3 years
- After the first three years, possible to switch to a completely autonomous mode (i.e. bypass Fludia data collect server)
- Battery: 2 replaceable Lithium 3.6V batteries
- Lifetime for electronic meters: 4.5 years for 1-minute option, 9 years for 15-minute option
- Lifetime for electromechanical meters: 3.5 years for 1-minute option, 5 years for 15-minute option
- Optical head size: 46 x 29 x 17mm / Weight: 18g
- Battery box size: 94 x 74 x 30mm / Weight (without batteries): 76g
- F-Link micro-bridge