FM232g – IoT LoRa Local Sensor – Gas
- Plug & Play: non-intrusive optical reading technology, easy and quick to install, no electric contact
- Universal: compatible with all gas meters with mechanical display
- Communication: LoRa radio – LPWAN 868MHz network – Specific Local LoRa point to point protocol compatible with F-Link micro-bridge
- Accurate: consumption measurement in 10mn or 15mn
- ATEX zone 1 Certification: II 2 G Ex ib op is IIA T3 Gb
- Designed and manufactured in France
FM232g is an IoT LoRa sensor for monitoring gas consumption with a 10-minutes or 15-minutes time step (option to be selected). The sensor consists of an optical reading head (to be installed on the existing main gas meter) and a radio box (also including batteries).
The sensor only transmits messages to an F-Link micro-bridge (to be purchased separately). Up to 10 sensors can be registered on a single F-Link. The F-Link micro-bridge receives these radio messages and forwards to Fludia data collect server, by means of the existing Internet connection. The F-Link can connect to the existing Internet box (DHCP protocol) through one of these two means: Wifi (F-Link can be provided with the Wifi password with the help of a smartphone or a PC) or provided Ethernet cable.
Data can be retrieved from the data collect server either through the API or by connecting to the dashboard and manually downloading a file for a selected period of time. An FTP solution can also be provided.
- Optical reading of one of the digits of the mechanical display – Detection of digit rotation
- LoRa radio – LPWAN 868MHz network – Specific Local LoRa point to point protocol compatible with F-Link micro-bridge (to be purchased separately)
- Certification: ATEX zone 1 / II 2 G Ex ib op is IIA T3 Gb
- Load curve measurement every 10mn or 15mn
- Data delivery (csv/json format) using FTP or API request.
- Data decoding and storage included for 3 years (Fludia data collect server)
- Supervision dashboard access included for 3 years (sensor fleet visualization, communication/data quality monitoring)
- Data collection API included for 3 years
- Payload format decoding documentation provided (for those who wish to be completely autonomous, i.e. bypass Fludia server)
- Battery: 2 replaceable Lithium 3.6V batteries
- Optical head size: 46 x 34x 15mm / Weight: 18g
- Battery box size: 94 x 74 x 30mm / Weight (without batteries): 76g
- F-Link micro-bridge