FM432g – IoT LoRaWAN Sensor – Gas
- Plug & Play: non-intrusive optical reading technology, easy and quick to install, no electric contact
- Universal: compatible with all gas meters with mechanical display
- Communication: ensured connectivity to all LoRaWAN 1.0 networks
- Accurate: consumption measurement in 10mn, 15 mn or 1 hour
- ATEX zone 1 Certification: II 2 G Ex ib op is IIA T3 Gb
- Designed and manufactured in France
FM432g is an IoT LoRaWAN sensor for monitoring gas consumption. It provides the ideal starting point for analyzing the level of consumption and offers a complete interoperability with IoT LoRa networks in order to rapidly report any change. It is the ideal device for deployment of energy efficiency services dedicated to Small and Medium Buildings.
FM432g connects to LoRaWAN communication networks so that data can be collected at regular intervals (10-mn, 15-mn or 1-hour time step (option to be selected)). The sensor consists of an optical reading head (to be installed on the existing main gas meter) and a radio box (also including batteries).
Data can be decoded autonomously (payload format described) or sent to the Fludia server to be decoded and retrieved through an API.
- Optical reading of one of the digits of the mechanical display – Detection of digit rotation
- LoRa radio – LPWAN 868MHz network – LoRaWAN 1.0 protocol
- Certification: ATEX zone 1 / II 2 G Ex ib op is IIA T3 Gb
- Load curve measurement every 10mn, 15mn or 1h
- Transmission of 20 messages/day
- Data delivery (csv/json format)using FTP or API request.
- Data decoding and storage included for 3 years (Fludia data collect server)
- Supervision dashboard access included for 3 years (sensor fleet visualization, communication/data quality monitoring)
- Data collection API included for 3 years
- Payload format decoding documentation provided (for those who wish to be completely autonomous, i.e. bypass Fludia server)
- Battery: 2 replaceable Lithium 3.6V batteries
- Optical head size: 46 x 34x 15mm / Weight: 18g
- Battery box size: 94 x 74 x 30mm / Weight (without batteries): 76g