FM432ir – IoT LoRaWAN Sensor – Electricity
- Plug & Play: non-intrusive monitoring solution, easy and quick to install, no electric contact
- Universal: compatible with all electricity meters (with infrared port or with rotating disk)
- Accurate: power load curve in Watts, with 1-minute time step
- Communication: ensured connectivity to all LoRaWAN 1.0 networks
- Designed and manufactured in France
Infrared IoT LoRaWAN sensor for electricity consumption monitoring with a 1-minute or 15-minutes time step (depending on the chosen option). The sensor consists of an optical reading head (to be installed on the existing main electricity meter) and a radio box (also including batteries). The FM432ir is dedicated to reading information delivered by an infrared communication port and is compatible with mME meters in Germany.
It can be connected to a LoRaWAN network. Data can be decoded autonomously (payload format described) or sent to the Fludia server to be decoded and retrieved through an API.
It is easy to install on the existing main electricity meter. This professional solution is extremely adequate for the remote monitoring of small and medium buildings.
- Optical reading head compatible with electronic electricity meters (mME german meters with an infrared communication port and SML protocol) and electromechanical electricity meters (traditional meters with rotating disk)
- LoRa radio – LPWAN 868MHz network – LoRaWAN 1.0 protocol
- 1-minute option:
- if mME meter, data message every 15 minutes, including fifteen 1-minute successive values
- if Ferraris meter, data message every 20 minutes, including twenty 1-minute successive values
- 15-minutes option: data message every 2 hours, including eight 15-minutes successive values
- Data decoding and storage included for 3 years (Fludia data collect server)
- Supervision dashboard access included for 3 years (sensor fleet visualization, communication/data quality monitoring)
- Data collection API included for 3 years
- Payload format decoding documentation provided (for those who wish to be completely autonomous, i.e. bypass Fludia server)
- Battery: 2 replaceable Lithium 3.6V batteries
- Lifetime for mME meters: 3.5 years for 1-minute option, 8 years for 15-minute option
- Lifetime for Ferraris meters: 3.5 years for 1-minute option, 5 years for 15-minute option
- Optical head size: 40 x 30 x 20mm / Weight: 19g
- Battery box size: 94 x 74 x 30mm / Weight (without batteries): 76g