FM432p – IoT LoRaWAN Sensor – Pulse
- Universal: compatible with all gas and multifluid meters with pulse output
- Communication: ensured connectivity to all LoRaWAN 1.0 networks
- Customized: multiple versions (10 or 15mn, 1h) adapted to your remote reading requirement
- Designed and manufactured in France
FM432p is an IoT LoRaWAN multifluid reader transmitting « pulse » data consumption from a Gas, Water or Heat meter to a server.
It connects to LoRaWAN communication networks so that the data can be collected at regular intervals (10-minutes, 15-mn or 1-hour time step (option to be selected)). The sensor consists of a specific cable (to be installed on the pulse output of main multifluid meter) and a radio box (also including batteries).
Data can be decoded autonomously (payload format described) or sent to the Fludia server to be decoded and retrieved through an API.
- Pulse Input (open collector or REED)
- LoRa radio – LPWAN 868MHz network – LoRaWAN 1.0 protocol
- ATEX Zone 1 certification: INERIS 15ATEX0041X / II 2 G Ex ib IIA T3 Gb (only for FM432p-a references)
- Data decoding and storage included for 3 years (Fludia data collect server)
- Supervision dashboard access included for 3 years (sensor fleet visualization, communication/data quality monitoring)
- Data collection API included for 3 years
- Payload format decoding documentation provided (for those who wish to be completely autonomous, i.e. bypass Fludia server)
- Battery: 2 replaceable Lithium 3.6V batteries
- Battery box size: 94 x 74 x 30mm / Weight (without batteries): 76g
- option: binder cable