FM432e – IoT LoRaWAN Sensor – Electricity
- Plug & Play: non-intrusive optical reading technology, easy and quick to install, no electric contact
- Universal: compatible with all electricity meters (with blinking LED or rotating disk)
- Customized: multiple versions (1mn, 10mn, 15mn, 1h) adapted to you remote reading requirement
- Accurate: power load curve in Watts, with 1-minute time step
- Designed and manufactured in France
FM432e is an IoT LoRaWAN sensor for monitoring the electricity consumption (electric power) of all types of buildings. It is easy to install on the existing main electricity meter.
It connects to LoRaWAN communication networks so that the power curve can be collected at regular intervals (1-minute, 10-minutes, 15-mn or 1-hour time step (option to be selected)). The sensor consists of an optical reading head (to be installed on the existing main electricity meter) and a radio box (also including batteries).
Data can be decoded autonomously (payload format described) or sent to the Fludia server to be decoded and retrieved through an API.
- Optical reading head compatible with electronic electricity meters (with a blinking LED) and electromechanical electricity meters (traditional meters with rotating disk)
- LoRa radio – LPWAN 868MHz network – LoRaWAN 1.0 protocol
- 1-minute option: data message every 20 minutes, including twenty 1-minute successive values
- 10-minutes option: data message every 2 hours, including eight 10-minute successive values
- 15-minutes option: data message every 2 hours, including eight 15-minutes successive values
- Data decoding and storage included for 3 years (Fludia data collect server)
- Supervision dashboard access included for 3 years (sensor fleet visualization, communication/data quality monitoring)
- Data collection API included for 3 years
- Payload format decoding documentation provided (for those who wish to be completely autonomous, i.e. bypass Fludia server)
- Battery: 2 replaceable Lithium 3.6V batteries
- Lifetime for electronic meters: 4.5 years for 1-minute option, 9 years for 15-minute option
- Lifetime for electromechanical meters: 3.5 years for 1-minute option, 5 years for 15-minute option
- Optical head size: 46 x 29 x 17mm / Weight: 18g
- Battery box size: 94 x 74 x 30mm / Weight (without batteries): 76g
- FM432e_1h on request only